close

點選MORE進入閱覽

 

 

 

 

And a Man sat alone.
(一個人很孤單的坐著)

Drenched deep in sadness.
(充滿深沉的憂愁悲傷)

And all the animals drew near to him and said:
(然後所有的動物都被吸引了過來並且說)

"We do not like to see you so sad...."
(我們不想看到你如此憂愁悲傷)

"Ask us for whatever you wish and you shall have it."
(告訴我們任何你希望、你想要的)

The Man said:"I want to have good sight."
(這個人說:我想要好的視力)

The vulture replied:"You shall have mine."
(禿鷹回說:你會有我的視力)

The Man said:"I want to be strong."
(這個人說:我想要變的強壯)

The jaguar said:"You shall be strong like me."
(美洲豹說:你會像我一樣強壯)

Then the Man said:"I long to know the secrets of the earth."
(然後這個人說:我渴望知道大地所有的秘密)

The serpent replied:"I will show them to you."
(蛇回說:我會將它們告訴你)

And so it went with all the animals.
(他向所有的動物如此問著)

And when the Man had all the gifts that ther could give...
(接者,當這個人有了全部的禮物後)

...he left.
(他走了)

 


Then the owl said to the other animals:
(然後貓頭鷹告訴所有在場的動物說)

"Now the Man knows much and is able to do many things..."
(現在人類知道很多知識也會做很多事情)

"Suddenly I am afraid."
(突然間我很害怕)

The deer said:"The Man has all that he needs."
(鹿說:人類現在有全部他們所需要的知識)

"Now his sadness will stop."
(現在他們將不會感到憂愁悲傷)

But the owl replied:"NO"
(貓頭鷹說:不)

"I saw a hole in the Man..."
(我在人類的身上看到一個洞)

"Deep like a hunger he will never fill..."
(那個洞深到像是一個飢餓的人永遠都不能填飽)

"It is what makes him sad and what makes him want."
(那將會使他們感到憂愁悲傷,也會使他們有慾望)

"He will go on taking and taking..."
(他們會不斷的索取)

Until one day the world will say:
(直到有一天世界說)

"I am no more and I have nothing left to give."
(我沒有任何東西可以給你了)

 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 twxjohan9213 的頭像
    twxjohan9213

    伊勢SaveData

    twxjohan9213 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()